4-in-1 hydration for party people.
Restores electrolytes and helps maintain fluid balance.
Neuroprotective formula supports your brain's health.
Fights fatigue and dreaded muscle cramps.
Complements and enhances our Post-Rave Wellness Packs.
Dissolve in water for easy on-the-go hydration
Free from artificial colours, preservatives and sweeteners
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians. Gluten-free
Made in the UK to the highest quality standards
30 day money-back guarantee for extra peace of mind
Optimal standalone hydration. Complement and enhance Post-Rave Wellness Packs.
Helps protect the brain by giving it energy, fighting harmful molecules and supporting brain cell communication and growth. Synergises with Vitamin C and Alpha-Lipoic Acid in our Post-Rave Wellness packs to support optimal energy production and reduce oxidative stress.
Supports the immune system as well as offering further antioxidants and neuroprotection. Enhances absorption of Vitamin C in our Post-Rave Wellness Packs.
Another source of antioxidants and protection from neurotoxicity. Reduces muscular discomfort and calms nausea.
Another essential electrolyte for rehydration and neural signalling, potassium also helps with improving muscle function and preventing cramps. Absorption enhanced by the Magnesium in our Post-rave wellness packs.
What’s the difference between Rave Hydration Packs and regular rehydration salts?
We know that ravers need more than just water to keep them going. Where alternatives only hydrate, we’ve added ingredients that support cellular energy levels, offer neuroprotective assistance to protect your brain cells, and help soothe queasiness.
Our Rave Hydration Packs also enhance the efficacy of our Post Rave Wellness Packs, so are the perfect choice to chug those capsules down before going to bed!
How do Rave Hydration Packs enhance Post-Rave Wellness Packs?
When consumed together, you get more benefits out of both your Rave Hydration Pack and Post-Rave Wellness Pack. That’s because ingredients in both help to facilitate absorption into the body and boost effectiveness:
- Bioflavonoids in the Rave Hydration Pack maximise the Vitamin C in the Post-Rave Wellness Pack by keeping it in its active form in your body.
- Magnesium in the Post-Rave Wellness Packs also functions as an electrolyte, and improves the absorption of the sodium and potassium electrolytes in your Rave Hydration Pack.
- Vitamin C in the Post-Rave Wellness Pack and Acetyl-L-Carnitine in the Rave Rehydration Pack work together in sync for optimal energy production.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine in the Rave Hydration Packs also syncs with Alpha-Lipoic Acid in the Post-Rave Wellness Packs to enhance energy production and reduce oxidative stress.
What’s the best way to combine Rave Hydration Packs with Post-Rave Wellness Packs?
We suggest drinking one Rave Hydration Pack 1-2 hours before hitting the party, one on the dance floor, and another to wash down the capsules in your Post-Rave Wellness Pack before bed. You can take up to 4 packs in 24 hours, so another one the morning after is a great idea too.
How do Rave Hydration Packs work?
Our Rave Hydration Packs provide electrolytes that hydrate our body rapidly while also facilitating the absorption of the following nutrients to give you more energy while also protecting your cells from damage:
Acetyl-L-Carnitine: Supports neuroprotection, reduces oxidative stress, enhances energy production and helps recovery from intense activity.
Bioflavonoids: Adds more antioxidants and neuroprotection, and enhances the absorption of Vitamin C from our Post-Rave Wellness Packs.
Electrolytes: A mix of sodium, potassium, glucose, chloride and citrate helps your body reabsorb water quickly, as well as replacing vital salts.
Ginger: As well as being another source of antioxidants and neuroprotection, ginger also helps to calm queasiness.
All of the above comes in a powder form in a small, sleek sachet. Keep in your pocket or wallet till needed, then mix with 200ml of plain water.
In what situations and scenarios are Rave Rehydration Packs useful?
Our Rave Hydration Packs are perfect for before, during and after partying:
- Drink one 1-2 hours before heading out to party. It’s essential if you want to benefit from the neuroprotective support in the drink.
- Unlike other ready-mixed rehydration drinks, our packs fit perfectly in your wallet and can be taken past security. Mix with water while you’re partying to stay energised and refreshed. If you feel yourself flagging, a Rave Hydration Pack can be just the thing to spring you back to life.
- Drink another before bed so you wake up feeling refreshed and replenished. As our nutrients enhance natural energy-producing processes you won’t find they interfere with sleep, unlike other caffeine-powered drinks. The ginger will also help to calm your stomach, helping you to wake up without the queasiness.
Why do Rave Hydration Packs cost what they do?
Like our much-loved Post-Rave Wellness Packs we’ve taken a no-compromise approach when formulating these and only use the highest quality, most bio-available ingredients. There’s no fillers, excipients or artificial nasties hidden in our packs.
Happy Tuesdays Rave Hydration Packs are the only rehydration product that caters to the unique needs of party people.
Staying up and going hard on the dance floor all night takes a huge toll on our cells, particularly the neurons in our brain. We’ve added the ingredients Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALC), bioflavonoids and ginger in our Rave Hydration Pack which, studies have shown (check out our Science page for more), offer neuroprotective support 1-2 hours after consumption.
What is the impact of dehydration?
Dancing till you sweat or drinking alcohol causes your body to become progressively dehydrated. Having less water in our blood stream causes blood pressure to drop and headaches develop. Losing electrolytes through sweat can cause our muscles to cramp. Our cells become fatigued and we lose our ability to think clearly. Drying up our urinary system leaves us much more susceptible to cystitis or worse - kidney infections.
If you’re getting a bit older, you’ll need to be particularly watchful of your fluid intake. Our body’s ability to conserve water deteriorates with age and we become less responsive to thirst sensations, meaning it's much more difficult to drink the right amount of water.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection