How to return your empty packs for recycling
1. Find your ControlPort tracking link
This will be in the emails our received saying your order has been despatched from our warehouse. It will have been sent from email@example.com.
The URL should look something like this: http://tracking.controlport.co.uk/track/13823618/434gt26f
2. Click the Return Your Order button (top right)
3. Enter your order number and shipping postcode
You can find your shipping postcode in your order confirmation email, if needed.
4. Fill in your return details and hit “Complete” button
- For “Quantity” select “1”, no matter how many packs you are returning for recycling
- Under “Returning because” select “I’d like to recycle packagaing”
- Under “Preferred resolution” select “Other”
- Under “Message” enter “Recycle”
5. Print returns label, affix postage and put in post
Send your empty sachets back to us using the returns label provided. We recommend using the most economical postage service available. If you still have it, why not reuse the bubble mailing bag you received your order in.
6. Get your £3 voucher by email
Once we’ve received your empty sachets at our warehouse, we’ll email you a voucher for £3 off your next order.